Age Policy for Body PiercingAll clients must present a valid, government issued, photo ID. Michigan law states that clients under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian’s written permission.
- age 12-13: earlobes only
- age 14-17: all piercings EXCEPT surface anchors, genital, and tongue
- age 18+: all piercings
- please note: it is this studio’s policy that tongue, nipple, and genital piercing will not be done on individuals under the age of 18, regardless of parental consent. NO EXCEPTIONS!
In additin to parental consent, you will also need the following:
- parent/guardian must accompany the minor to the appointment and be present during the procedure
- presentatin of the parent/guardian AND minor’s valid government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, or military ID)
- if the parent/guardian and child do not share the same last name, a birth certificate or proof of legal guardianship is required!
NO ECEPTIONS! These are the rules!
4763 14 Mile Rd NE