TATTOO AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove the plastic and wash with warm water (use little soap). Make sure to clean properly and get all slime off.
2. Dab dry tattoo with a clean towel and apply cream (silver x or Vitamin A&D)
3. Wrap in cling film. These 3 steps are to be done for 3 days and repeated 3 times a day. In other words you have to change the plastic and clean your tattoo 3 times a day for the next 3 days.
(if the skin feels dry, use Vaseline with the silver x cream)
4. After the first 3 days, wash and cream your tattoo 3-5 times a day for the next 7 days. Do not let it get dry, but also do not apply too much cream.
5. DO NOT scratch, pick out the scabs, clean excessively, put under direct sunlight, go swimming, or through too much dust for these first 10 days.
...Basically only touch your tattoo to clean it…
6. After 10 days use any cream with vitamin E.
I use a 3 step sterilization technique..
1. The equipment is washed Alconox ( the same used by US military doctors to perform emergency surgeries on field)
2. then it equipment is put through a ultrasonic cleaner at 70 degrees centigrade for 2 hrs.
3. next everything is put into a Autoclave at 700 p.s.i. for 20 min
THIS METHOD OF STERILIZATION IS 100% INFECTION FREE...
DLF phase 3, V block, lane 11